Air India Limited Recruitment 2016, Apply here, Educational Qualification, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Salary : Air India Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of Trainee cabin crew. The total number of the vacancies for both Male and Female are 300. The eligible and willing candidates may apply from 18-October-2016 to 08-November-2016. All the further details like age limit, Exam pattern, Syllabus, Salary and how to apply are as follows:
Air India Limited Recruitment 2016, Apply here, Educational Qualification, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Salary
- Name of Organization : Air India Limited
- Name of post : Trainee Cabin Crew
- Number of vacancies : 300
- Starting date for online registration : 18-October-2016
- Closing date for online registration : 08-November- 2016
Age Limit : The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 27 years as on 1-October-2016. An age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC is provided.
Number of vacancies : The number of vacancies for both male and female are given below :
- Male : 75 posts
- SC : 14 posts
- ST : 05 posts
- OBC : 20 posts
- GEN : 36 posts
- Female : 225 posts
- SC : 39 posts
- ST : 16 posts
- OBC : 63 posts
- GEN : 107 posts
- Marital Status : Candidates should be Unmarried.
- Vision : Near vision- N/5 in better eye and N/6 in worst eye. Distant vision – 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in another eye. Contact lenses upto ± 2D are permitted.
- Colour Vision : Normal on Ishihara/Tokyo Medical college chart.
- Language : Candidate must be fluent in both English and Hindi.
- Height :
- Female – minimum 160 cm
- Male – minimum 172 cm
A relaxation of 5 cm in height for for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category, north east region and hilly region is provided.
Educational Qualification : All the candidates must have done at least 10+2 from a recognized university or board. Candidates having three years degree/diploma will be preferred more.
Application Fees : All the candidates except SC/ST candidates will have to pay as fees of Rs. 1000/- only through a demand draft in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED payable at Chennai.
Selection Process : The candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal dynamics and personality test at the venue decided by Air India Limited.
Salary : During the training period the selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 15000/- per month only. After that the candidates will get salary of Rs. 35075/- per month.
How to Apply : All the eligible candidates can apply through the BEL website.
- Go the official website click here
- Then click at apply here.
- Then select your desired post you want to apply for.
- Then fill your application form carefully.
- Then upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Then pay your application fees.
- Finally submit your application form.
- Also take printout of the application form for future use.
Click here for detail advertisement
Must Read :
For any kind of query, you just leave a comment below and you will reply soon and for more jobs stay tuned with us !!!