Bank of India Recruitment 2016 for 517 Posts, Apply here, Educational Qualification, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Salary Bank of India (Mumbai) ,made several requirements for Officer – Credit, Manager, Senior Manager. Banks lends money to people and the organizations. Credit Managers checks the whole lending process along with the initial application and the cost of the request. Managers of a bank have big responsibility for promoting and marketing the branch and its products. They also solve the issues and complaints of the customers and ensure to provide best services to the customers. Senior Manager lies between manager and general manager. Senior Manager plans and directs the work of a group of individuals. A senior manager also fulfills the role of development manager.
Bank of India Recruitment 2016 for 517 Posts, Apply here, Educational Qualification, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Salary
Name of the Posts:
- Officer – Credit (JMGS – I): 217 Posts
- Manager (MMGS – II): 200 Posts
- Senior Manager (MMGS – III): 100 Posts
Detail of the Post
Name of the Post Scale Category wise distribution of vacancies
SC ST OBC GEN TOTAL HI VI OC
Officer – Credit JMGS – I 24 24 52 117 217 11 01 01
Manager MMGS – II 30 15 52 103 100 02 02 02
Senior Manager MMGS – III 15 07 27 51 100 01 01 01
Total 69 46 131 271 517 14 04 04
- SC – Scheduled Caste
- ST – Scheduled Tribe
- OBC – Other Backward Classes
- GEN – General/Unreserved Category
- PWD – Persons with Disabilities
- OC – Orthopedically Challenged
- VI– Visually Impaired, HI – Hearing Impaired
- Officer – Credit (JMGS – I) : 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
- Manager (MMGS – II) : 31705-1145/1- 32850-1310/10 – 45950
- Senior Manager (MMGS – III) : 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
- Officer – Credit (JMGS – I): 21 to 30 years
- Manager (MMGS – II): 28 to 35 years
- Senior Manager (MMGS – III): 30 to 38 years
Above age limits are as per on 01-04-2016. Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST, Ex-servicemen, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH candidates
Candidates should have B.com degree with minimum 60% marks along with MBA/PGDBM/ PGDBA/ CA/ ICWA with relevant experience for Post 2, 3.
Selection will be done on the basis of an online test and a personal interview.
Application Fee: Fee for the general category candidates is Rs.600/- and for other SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates fee is RS.100/-. Payment of fees can be done by online mode only.
How to Apply : Eligible candidate can apply through the website www.bankofindia.co.in from 31-05-2016 to 14-06-2016.
- Go to the website “ www.bankofindia.co.in ”.
- Click on Careers
- Click on Advertisement and then click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill the form carefully and submit it.
- Printout the form for future use.
Must Read :
For any kind of query, just leave a comment below and you will get your reply soon and for more updates on jobs stay tuned with us !!!