UP Basic Education Board Recruitment 2016 for 16448 Assistant Teacher Vacancies, Apply Now, Eligibility, Age, Salary :- Uttar Pradesh (UP) Basic Education Board issued a notification for the recruitment of 16448 Assistant teachers in Uttar pradesh. The teacher jobs are very reputed and demanding. The location for the vacancies are in different cities of Uttar Pardesh. The main work of this board is to establish the schools, their recognition, recruitment of the faculties and to look after their management system. Currently there are more than 3 lakh teachers in UP. The willing candidates can apply for the job of assistant teachers from 1-july-2016 to 11-july-2016. All the other details regarding these jobs are given below :-
UP Basic Education Board Recruitment 2016 for 16448 Assistant Teacher Vacancies, Apply Now, Eligibility, Age, Salary
- Name of organization :- UP basic education board.
- Post name :- Assistant teacher.
- Starting date for online registration :- 1-july-2016.
- Closing date for online registration :- 11-July-2016.
- Mode of application :- online mode only
- Job location :- Uttar Pradesh
Age Limit :- As per the notification of the UP basic education board the age of the candidate should be between 21 years to 40 years. These age limits are as on the date 1-july-2016. Relaxation of age is applicable as per government rules.
Salary : The selected candidates will pe paid their salary as per the government rules.
Application fee :- The application fees for the post are as follows :-
- For General / OBC Candidates application fees will be Rs. 500/- only.
- For ST / SC Candidates application fees will be Rs. 200/- only.
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Nationality :- The candidates who are the citizen of India are eligible for this post. The candidates who are living in of from 5 years before 1-july-2016 are also eligible.
- Educational Qualification :- The candidates must have one his graduation and also must have completed BTC diploma.
Selection Procedure :- The selection of the candidates will be based upon the examination and the personal interview, that will be taken by the organization. Then a merit list will be prepared of the candidates qualifying the written test. Then the candidates in the merit list will be called for an interview. The candidates performing well in the interview will be finally selected for the recruitment.
How to Apply :- Eligible candidates can apply to this post from 1-July-2016 to 13-July-2016 by following these steps :
- Log on to the website http://upbasiceduparishad.gov.in/AT26K_2016/AT_registration.aspx
- Fill your form carefully.
- Then Upload you scanned photograph and signatures.
- Then pay the application fees.
- Then finally submit you application form.
- Take print out of the form for future use.
- Also keep visiting the official website for any updates and for downloading Admit card.
Click here for the detail Advertisement
Must Read :
For any kind of query, just leave a comment below and you will get your reply soon and for more updates on jobs stay tuned with us !!!