CDAC Recruitment for Technical posts 2016, Apply here, Educational Qualification, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Salary :- Centre of development of advanced computing (C-DAC), the Department of information technology under the ministry of communications and information technology, government of India, Pune has released a notification for the recruitment of the different posts. Centre for development of advanced computing (C-DAC) is a scientific society of the department of information technology. Total number of the posts are 23 only. The willing candidates can apply for the exam on or before 31-August-2016. The various details about the exam like eligibility criteria, Educational Qualification, Age limit, salary are given below:
CDAC Recruitment for Technical posts 2016, Apply here, Educational Qualification, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Salary
- Name of organization :- CDAC.
- Name of posts :- Senior technical officers, senior engineer and technical officer.
- Total number of posts : 23 posts
- Starting date of online registration :- 27-july-2016.
- Closing date of online registration :- 31-august-2016.
1. Post :- Senior technical officer and senior engineer.
Age limit :- The age of the candidate should not exceed 43 years.
Educational qualification :- The candidates must have done B.E/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent degree from a recognized institute with 3 years experience or post graduation in engineering. OR Technology in relevant discipline with 1 year experience or 1st class post graduation degree in relevant discipline with 3 years experience or post graduation degree in domain specific discipline with 3 years experience.
2. Post :- Technical officer/engineer.
Educational Qualification : The candidate must have done 1st class B.E/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline or post graduation in engineering/technology in relevant discipline or 1st class post graduation degree in science in relevant discipline.
Age limit :- The age of the candidate should not more than 40 years.
Selection Process : A written Test will be conducted for the recruitment of the candidates and the candidates will have to clear that test. Then a merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the qualified candidates in the test. Then the qualified candidates will be selected for final Interview. Then the candidates who will qualify the interview will be selected for the respective recruitment.
How to apply :-
- Log on to the official website, Click here
- Then click on careers and then click on current job opportunities.
- Select the post you want to apply.
- Then apply online and fill all the details very carefully.
- Then upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Then pay your application fees.
- Then finally submit your application fees.
- Also print out the form for future use.
Click here for detail advertisement
Must Read :
For any kind of query, just leave a comment below you will reply soon and for more jobs stay tuned with us !!!