CDS Exam (I) 2017, Apply here, Educational Qualification, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Salary : Union Public service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of the candidates for various vacancies by conducting Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) Exam (I) 2017. The CDS Exam is conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment into the Indian Military Academy, officers Training Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy. The total number of the vacancies are 463 only. The eligible and willing candidates may apply from 09-November-2016 to 02-Decemberr-2016 till 06:00 pm. All the further details like age limit, Exam pattern, Syllabus, Salary and how to apply are as follows:
CDS Exam (I) 2017, Apply here, Educational Qualification, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Salary
- Name of Organization : Union Public Service Commission
- Name of Exam : CDS Exam (I) – 2017
- Number of vacancies : 463
- Starting date for online registration : 09-November-2016
- Starting date for online registration : 02-Decemberr-2016.
- Date of Exam : 05-Febuary-2017
Details of vacancies : Total number of the vacancies are 463 only. The details of the vacancies under various departments are given below :
Age limit : For posts number 1 & 2 the candidates should not be born earlier than 02-January-1994 and not later than 01-January-1999. For the posts number 3rd the age of the candidates should be between 20 years to 24 years as on 01-January-2018. For the post number 4th and 5th the candidates should not be born earlier than 02-January-1993 and not later than 01-January-1999. An age of relaxation is provided as per the rules specified in the detailed notification.
Educational Qualification :
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy : All the candidates must have done degree from a recognized university.
- For Indian Naval Academy all the candidate4s must have done engineering from a recognized university or Academy.
- For Air Force Academy all the candidates must have done degree from recognized university with Physics and mathematics at 10+2 level or Bachelor in Engineering.
Note : All the candidates who are in final year can also apply for these posts but they should not have any backlog
Selection Process : Selection of all the candidates will be done on the basis of an Examination and an Interview.
Salary : The salary to the selected candidates will be given as follows
- Lt to Major : Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100
- Lt col to Maj Gen : Rs. 37,400 to Rs. 67,000
- Lt Gen HAG Scale : Rs. 67,000 to Rs. 79,000
- VCOAS Army : Rs. 80,000
- CDS Lt Gen (NFSG) COAS : Rs. 90,000
- HAG + Scale* : Rs. 75,000 to Rs. 80,000
(*Admissible to 1/3rd of total strength of Lt. Gens.)
Application Fees : All the candidates will have to pay an application fees of Rs. 200 only. All the female candidates and the candidates belonging to SC/ST category are exempted to pay application fees. Candidates can pay their application fees through Visa/ Master card/ credit card , by net banking or by challan through any branch of state bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore
How to Apply : All the eligible candidates can apply through the UPSC’s official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Go the official, Click here
- Then click on “Click here for Part – I”
- Then fill your application form carefully.
- Also take printout of the application form for future use.
CDS (I) Notification – English
CDS (I) Notification – Hindi
Must Read :
For any kind of query, just leave a comment below and you will get your reply soon and for more updates on jobs just stay tuned with us !!!