How to Crack and Prepare SSC CGL 2016 in 30 days, Tips and Tricks SSC CGL is undoubtedly most famous Exam among all the recruitment exams of Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Every year lakh of students appeared in this exam. CGL (Combined Graduate Level) exam is mainly held for the graduate students and for the final year students. This exam contains two examinations Tier 1 and Tier 2 examination. From this year the interviews taken after this exam are also canceled. This exam contains 4 subject to be study, Math(Aptitude), English, Reasoning and General Knowledge. This exams is not easy and the number of vacancies much less than the candidates appeared also makes it toughest. Here are some tips provided for every candidate to help them how they can crack CGL Exam within 30 days preparation.
How to Crack and Prepare SSC CGL 2016 in 30 days, Tips and Tricks
Tips to crack SSC CGL Exam : The important tips for the candidates to crack the CGL Tier 1 Exams are as following according to the subjects.
Quantitative Aptitude (Math) : 25 Marks
- The quantitative aptitude consist of four major parts i.e. Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry.
- Geometry and Trigonometry are the most important parts of the quantitative aptitude.
- Keep great focus on height & distance and trigonometric functions.
- The sums based up on profit & loss, partnership ans simplification are more asked in exam.
- The shortcuts and all the formulas to be used should be remembered strongly.
- Candidates are advised not to waste there time on long time taking questions.
- This part takes so much time so, candidates must do more & more practice of this part.
Important topics : Data Interpretation, Trigonometry, Simplification, Geometry, Algebra, Profit & Loss and Number system.
General Awareness : 25 Marks
- Questions from general science sections are mostly asked, so candidates must prepare this properly.
- Candidates should not focus on Current Affairs because less questions are asked from this section.
- This part of exam is very lengthy to learn, so candidates should not waste their time on this section.
Important Topics : History of India, Physical Geography, Honors & Awards, Physics and politics.
English Language : 25 Marks
- Do not spend more time in learning Synonyms & Antonym.
- This part seems to be difficult but this is the only Non-Time consuming part
- The comprehension reading part is not so difficult. candidates must carefully read it and they will get good score in this.
- The vocabulary based questions, one word substitution, synonyms & Antonym mostly gets repeated from the old CGL question papers. So prepare all the previous papers carefully.
Important Topics : Common Errors, One word substitution, Idioms, Comprehension test and Improvement of sentences.
General Intelligence & Reasoning : 25 Marks
- This section is very easy and scoring so candidates needs to focus more in this part.
- These questions are also less time taking. Marks of mostly candidates depends upon this part.
- The types of questions asked in this exams are mirror image and water image, paper cutting, punching and folding, figural series completion & embedded figures. candidates should cover all these topics.
- Many questions of the type of series and missing number are asked in this section.
Important Topics : Analogy & Similarity, Venn-Diagram, Classification, Series, Coding & decoding, Mirror & water image and Figural Image.
Must Read :
For more details regarding each and everything comment us and stay tuned with us !!!