How to prepare and Crack Junior Engineer Exams in first attempt for all streams, Tips and Tricks to crack the JE Exams : All of us know that Junior Engineer exams are conducted in all over India by Government organizations in every states of India. Millions of candidates apply for these exams. The Junior Engineers posts are very respectable and highly paid. The syllabus of these exams are same as Diploma/Degree courses. These exams are little bit tough but not very hard, but still many of the candidates fails to clear the exams due to improper and wrong strategy to prepare the exams knowledge to crack the exam. So here are some Tips and Tricks to crack these exams in first attempts.
How to prepare and Crack Junior Engineer Exams in first attempt for all streams, Tips and Tricks to crack the JE Exams
Examination pattern of Junior Engineer Exams :
The common pattern of Junior Engineer exam consist of an Objective type Exam which consist the following subjects
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Knowledge
- Language Test
- Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering
SSC JE Exam Pattern :
whereas the JE exams under SSC contains Two Papers (Part I & Part II). Part 1 exam consist of an objective type exam and part 2 consist of Subjective type exam. The pattern of paper I is given above. The pattern of Paper II is given below :
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Junior Engineer Preparation Tips :
- Download the Syllabus : First of all collect/ download the Syllabus of the exam of before start preparing for it. Go through the whole syllabus and tick the topics or subject in which you are weak and you will have to focus more.
- Study Material : All the candidates must have proper study material. I advice all the candidates to buy separate books of specified authors for every subject instead of buying a single combined book.
- Make a Study Plan : I enures you with a proper and fixed study plan you can crack the JE exam. At least a study of 6 to 8 hours is required to prepare for the exam. The exam is not so much tough but if you won’t work hard then it will be very difficult to clear the exam.
- Increase your Speed : your speed of solving the question paper in the exam greatly matters in the exam. Some times i happens that you know the answers of many questions in the exam but you couldn’t answered all those questions due to lack of time. Thus less speed in the exam may definitely affect your score in the exam. you have to practice more and more to in crease your speed. Always solve online question papers and previous question papers.
- Managing the Time : Time management is very important for these type of exams. Always study on time. Do not waste your precious time. Even a single minute is more valuable for you.
- Practice Previous years papers : Practicing precious years papers gives you an Idea about the pattern, environment and types of questions asked in the exam. Your preparation will be incomplete without solving the previous years exam.
- Revision before exam : Revising before the exam what you have learned. Revision boost your knowledge and preparation level. you have start revision at least 1 month or 15 days before exams.
Best Of Luck For Your Exam !!!
For any kind of query, just leave a comment below and you will get your reply soon and for more updates just stay tuned with us !!!