Indian Army Recruitment for Veterinary Corps 2016, Apply here, Educational Qualification, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Salary : Indian Army has released a notification for the recruitment of Remount Veterinary Corps vacancies for Short Services Commission. As we know that the Indian Army (Bhartiya Thalsena) is largest component of Indian Armed Forces. It is one of best advantage for the candidates who wish to serve their country and who want to join Indian Army. The candidates who want to Apply for these vacancies can Apply on or before 01-September-2016. The further details of the vacancies like Age limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Exam pattern, Salary etc are given below :
Indian Army Recruitment for Veterinary Corps 2016, Apply here, Educational Qualification, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Salary
- Name of organization : Indian Army
- Name of post : Remount Veterinary Corps
- Last date to Register online : 01-September-2016
- Mode of Application : Offline Mode
Age Limit : The age of the candidates should be between 21 years to 32 years as on 01-September-2016.
Educational Qualification : The candidates who want to Apply for this post must have done BVSc/BVSc & AH degree from a recognized Indian university or its equivalent foreign degree.
Salary : The salary of the candidates will be Rs. 15600/- with Grade pay Rs. 6100/- , Military Service pay of Rs. 6100/- , Non Practice Allowance @ 25% of the basic pay, free medical facilities for self and family, 60 days annual leave & 20 days casual leave.
Selection Process : The candidates will be selected on basis of the Group test, Psychological Test and an Interview.
- Group Test : Group test will consist of a group discussion between all the candidates. They will be given a topic to explain their views on the topic given to them.
- Psychological Test : This test will consist of the written test, which may include the subjects like Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English and General Knowledge. All the candidates qualifying this exam will go for Personal Interview.
- Interview : In this interview, all the candidates selected on the basis of the Psychological test will appear . The candidates who will qualify in the interview will be selected for the required vacancies.
How to Apply :
- On a plane paper of size (21cm X 36cm) type the prescribed format of Application.
- Then Fill your details carefully.
- Then printout the Application.
- Attach the necessary documents Required.
- Send the Application to the following address by ordinary post or speed post.
Directorate General Remount veterinary Services (RV- 1)
OMG’s Branch, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army)
West block 3, Ground Floor, Wing No-4
RK Puram, New Delhi – 110066
Click here for detail advertisement
Must Read :
IDBI Bank recruitment for Assistant Manager posts 2017, Apply here, Educational Qualification, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Salary
For any kind of query, just leave a comment below and you will get your reply soon and for more updates on jobs stay tuned with us !!!