Last Moment Preparation Tips for SSC CHSL Exam, Strategy to crack SSC CHSL Exam : SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) Exam is one of the most famous Exam for the recruitment of 5000+ vacancies for Clerk. The minimum qualification for the exam is 12th. But due to lack of employment many candidates having Graduation and post-graduation also apply for this exam. That’s why there is great competition in the exam. According to the SSC CHSL notification exams are going to be start from 7-January-2017. All the candidates can download there Admit cards from the official website. As we know that now there is not enough time to prepare for the exam. But still you can crack the exam by following simple trips and tricks. Here are the most important Tips and tricks to Crack for the SSC CHSL Exam at the last moment.
Last Moment Preparation Tips for SSC CHSL Exam, Strategy to crack SSC CHSL Exam
Quantitative Aptitude (Math) : 50 Marks
- The quantitative aptitude consist of four major parts i.e. Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry.
- Geometry and Trigonometry are the most important parts of the quantitative aptitude.
- Keep great focus on height & distance and trigonometric functions.
- The sums based up on profit & loss, partnership and simplification are more asked in exam.
- Always remember all the shortcuts and the formulas.
- Candidates are advised not to waste there time on long time taking questions.
- This part takes so much time so, candidates must do more & more practice of this part.
- Also follow SSC CHSL syllabus before studying.
Important Topics : Data Interpretation, Trigonometry, Simplification, Geometry, Algebra, Profit & Loss and Number system.
General Awareness : 50 Marks
- Questions from general science sections are mostly asked, so candidates must prepare this properly.
- Candidates should not focus on Current Affairs because less questions are asked from this section.
- This part of exam is very lengthy to learn, so candidates should not waste their time on this section.
Important Topics : History of India, Physical Geography, Honors & Awards, Physics and politics.
English Language : 50 Marks
- Do not spend more time in learning Synonyms & Antonym.
- This part seems to be difficult but this is the only Non-Time consuming part
- The comprehension reading part is not so difficult. candidates must carefully read it.
- The vocabulary based questions, one word substitution, synonyms & Antonym mostly gets repeated from the old CHSL question papers. So prepare all the previous papers carefully.
Important Topics : Common Errors, One word substitution, Idioms, Comprehension test and Improvement of sentences.
General Intelligence & Reasoning : 50 Marks
- This section is very easy and scoring so candidates needs to focus more in this part.
- These questions are also less time taking. Marks of mostly candidates depends upon this part.
- The types of questions asked in this exams are mirror image and water image, paper cutting, punching and folding, figural series completion & embedded figures. candidates should cover all these topics.
- Many questions of the type of series and missing number are asked in this section.
Important Topics : Analogy & Similarity, Venn-Diagram, Classification, Series, Coding & decoding, Mirror & water image and Figural Image.
Must Read :
For more details regarding each and everything comment us and stay tuned with us !!!