Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2016, Apply here, Educational Qualification, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Salary : North Delhi Municipal Corporation has released a notification for the recruitment of the candidates for the posts of Field workers. The Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) was a municipal corporation, an autonomous body that governs 8 of the 11 Districts of Delhi, in the state of Delhi, India. The total number of the vacancies are 133 only. The eligible and willing candidates may apply from 1-November-2016 to 30-November-2016. All the further details like age limit, Exam pattern, Syllabus, Salary and how to apply are as follows:
Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2016, Apply here, Educational Qualification, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Salary
- Name of Organization : North Delhi Municipal Corporation
- Name of post : Field Workers
- Number of vacancies : 133
- Starting date for online registration : 1-November-2016
- Closing date for online registration : 30-November- 2016
- Job Location : New Delhi
Age Limit : The age of the candidates should be between 18 years to 25 years. An age relaxation of 5 years is provided for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category and 3 years is provided to the candidates belonging to OBC category.
Number of vacancies :
- City Zone : 09 post
- Civil Line Zone : 37 post
- Rohini Zone : 26 post
- Narela Zone : 36 post
- Karol Bagh Zone : 11 post
- SP Zone : 03 post
- HQ : 11 post
Educational Qualification : All the candidates must have 10th passed of 10+2 system from recognized board.
Contract period : All the selected candidates will be selected based upon a contract period six months. The contract period may be extended as per the requirement.
Salary : Salary of the selected candidates will be Rs. 5200 only plus a Grade pay of Rs. 1800 only with variable DA.
Selection Process : The candidates will be selected based up on the merit list and will be asked to put knapsac sprayer i.e. pithoo pump on their back and run for 1 Km. Only candidates qualifying the test will be selected.
Application Fees : There is no application fees required. Candidates will have to pay only the charges to send their application form through post.
Job Description :
- To take anti- adult measure as per direction of MI/Circle In-charge.
- To perform daily anti Larval activities as per the Programme.
How to Apply : All the eligible candidates can apply through the BEL website.
- Go the official website, click here
- Then select your desired post you want to apply for.
- Then download the application form.
- Fill the form carefully.
- Then attach photocopies of certificates and send to the registered postal address.
- Postal Address : Refer to the official notification for the Zonal address
Click here for detail advertisement
Must Read :
For any kind of query, just leave a comment below and you will get your reply soon and for more job updates stay tuned with us !!!