NHAI Recruitment for Manager, Assistant and various posts 2016, Apply here, Educational Qualification, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Salary :- National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) has released a notification for the recruitment of the candidates in various posts like deputy general manager, manager, parliament assistant and protocol assistant. National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) is the autonomous agency of Government of India for the management and construction of National Highways in India. The salary of these posts varies up to Rs.39000/-. The recruitment of the candidates will depend upon the contract period of three years only and the contracted period can also be extended up to another 2 years as per the rules. The eligible and willing candidates may apply on or before 31-July-2016. All the further details like age limit, Exam pattern, Syllabus, Salary and how to apply are as follows:
NHAI Recruitment for Manager, Assistant and various posts 2016, Apply here, Educational Qualification, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Salary :-
- Name of authority :- National Highway Authority of India. (NHAI)
- Name of various posts :- Deputy general manager, manager, parliament assistant and protocol assistant.
- Number of vacancies :- 14 only
- Lat date of apply :- 31-July-2016.
- Mode of application :- offline mode.
Age limit :- The age of the candidates applying for the recruitment should not cross 56 years as n 31-july-2016. Relaxation in age will be provided as per the government or NHAI rules.
Salary :- The salary for the post of manager and parliament assistant posts will be paid Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay of Rs.4200/- For all the rest of the post the salary will be Rs. 15600/- to Rs.39100/-
Educational Qualification :- Candidates should have done B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc./MSC from a recognized university.
Selection Process :- The candidates who want to apply for the above mentioned vacancies will go through a written test. Then a merit list of qualifying candidates in the exam will be prepared. Then the qualifying candidates will be called for personal interview. Then after the interview candidates will be shortlisted according to their performance in the interview.
How to apply :- Candidates can apply on before 31-july-2016. The mode of application is offline mode only.
- Go to the official website click here
- Download and print out the application.
- .Then fill the application form very carefully.
- Then pay your application fees.
- Then finally submit your application form.
- Also print out the application form.
- Attach your latest photograph and sign at the requisite place.
- It is necessary to attach the important document along with the application.
- List of important document :- Graduation Certificate, SC/ST/OBC certificate and Adhaar card.
- Then post the application form along with the necessary documents to the following address.
- Address :- Send the application form at ” Sh. Pradeep Kumar, GM (HR-II), National Highway Authority of India, G 5 & 6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075. “
Click here for detail advertisement
Must Read :
For any kind of query, just leave a comment below and you will get your reply soon and for more updates on jobs stay tuned with us !!!