APSC Recruitment for Junior Engineer and Assistant manager 2016, Apply here, Eligibility Criteria, salary : Assam public Service commission has released a notification for the recruitment of the candidates for the post of Junior Engineer, Assistant Manager and various vacancies. Public Service Commission conducts various recruitment examination to all India services and higher central services and to advise the president on disciplinary matters. The willing and eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment from 13-August-2016 to 5-September-2016. The further details about recruitment of the exam like Exam pattern, Educational qualification, Salary, how to apply are goven as below :-
PSC Recruitment for Junior Engineer and Assistant manager 2016, Apply here, Eligibility Criteria, salary
- Name of organization :- Assam public Service commission.
- Name of post :- Junior Engineer (Civil) and Assistant Manager.
- Starting date of online registration :- 13-August-2016
- Closing date of online registration :- 5-september-2016.
- Nationality : Indian
Age limit :- The maximum age of the candidates should be within 21 to 43 years as on 3-March-2016. An age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC is provided.
- Qualification details for Junior Engineer (Civil) : Candidates must have done diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university, recognized by AICTE.
- Qualification details for Assistant Manager : Candidates must have done degree in any branch of Engineering or Arts/Science/Commerce or any other from a recognized university.
Selection process :- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a written examination and a personal interview. A written Test will be conducted for the recruitment of the candidates and the candidates will have to clear that test. Then a merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the qualified candidates in the test. Then the qualified candidates will be selected for final Interview. Then the candidates who will qualify the interview will be selected for the respective recruitment.
Application fees : There will be no application fees to be paid for the recruitment. Candidates will have to pay charges to send the post only.
How to apply :- Interested candidates should apply prescribed application with the relevant document like mark sheet photocopy & Experience certificates and passport size photograph and send to the address given below :-
- First of all download the above application form.
- Then print that application form.
- Then fill that application form very carefully.
- Also paste your passport size photograph at the desired place.
- Then send your application form along with your Mark sheets, passport size photograph and Experience certificate.
- Then send it through post to the above address.
Address :- Commission’s office, Deputy Secretary Assam Public service Commission Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 on or before 5-September-2016
Click here for detail advertisement
Must Read :
For any kind of query, just leave a comment below and you will get your reply soon and for more updates on jobs stay tuned with us !!!