Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016, Apply Here, Educational Qualification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Salary : Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Public prosecutors (Group A). The salary of the Public Prosecutors will be Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay of Rs.6600/-. The willing and eligible candidates can apply from 18-october-2016 to 17-november-2016. The further details like exam syllabus, salary, educational qualification and how to apply are as follows :-
Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016, Apply Here, Educational Qualification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Salary
- Name of organization :- Public service recruitment.
- Post name :- Public prosecutors (Group-A).
- Total no. of vacancies :- 12.
- Starting date to fill online application form :18-September-2016.
- Closing date to fill online application form :- 17-October-2016.
- Last date for the receipt of Application form : 26-October-2016
Age limit :-The age of the candidates should be between 21 years to 40 years as on 1-january-2016.
Educational qualification :- The candidates must have done bachelor’s degree in law from a recognized university with minimum 60% of aggregates marks and must have an experience of seven years as an advocate at the bar.
Application fees :- Application fee for the candidates is Rs.300/- only. The other candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category are exempted to pay the fee.
Examination pattern :- The examination will consist of two stages :-
- Written examination.
- Viva-Voce test.
The written examination will consist of three papers of 450 marks. Each paper will be of 3 hours. Viva voce test will be 50 marks.
Salary : The salary of the selected candidates will be Rs 15600 to Rs. 39100 with a grade pay of Rs. 660/- only.
Syllabus of Exam :- Syllabus and pattern of the exam is given in the Annexure-A of the detailed advertisement.
Examination Centre : The examination for the vacancies will be held at Cuttack. The exam may also occur or other cities like Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Sambalpur. All the candidates will be asked to fill the centre of the examination in the online application form.
How to apply :-
- Go to the official website, click here
- Then click at your desired post to apply online.
- Fill your application form carefully.
- Also take print out of the form.
- Then send the application form along with 2 passport size photograph, birth certificate, qualification certificate and voter ID certificate to the following address.
Address :- Odisha Public Service Commission,19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, cuttack-753001 on or before 26-november-2016.
Helpline no. :- Regarding any difficulty in filling the application form, candidates may contact to these numbers 18003456770 or 155335. Regarding any difficulty for the payment of fees candidates can call over SBI on these telephone numbers 0671-2368267, 9437039604
Click here for detail advertisement
Must Read :
For any kind of query, you just leave a comment below and you will reply soon and for more jobs stay tuned with us!!