Punjab Irrigation Department Recruitment for 373 Junior Engineer 2017, Apply here, Educational Qualification, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Salary : Department of Irrigation, Punjab (DIP) has released a notification for the recruitment of candidates for the posts of Junior Engineer in Civil, Mechanical & Electrical. The total numbers of the vacancies are 373. The eligible and willing candidates may apply from 25-November-2016 to 16-December-2016. All the further details like age limit, Exam pattern, Syllabus, Salary and how to apply are as follows:
Punjab Irrigation Department Recruitment for 373 Junior Engineer 2017, Apply here, Educational Qualification, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Salary
- Name of Organization : Irrigation Department of Punjab (DIP)
- Name of post : Junior Engineer
- Number of vacancies : 373
- Starting date for online registration : 25-November-2016
- Closing date for online registration : 16-November-2016
- Job Location : Punjab
Number of vacancies :
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : 296 posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) : 61 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 16 posts
Age Limit : The age of all the candidates should be between 18 years to 37 years as on 1-January-2016. An age relaxation of 5 years is provided to all the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen (Punjab) candidates.
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : All the candidates must have done diploma in civil engineering from a recognized university or Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : All the candidates must have done diploma in Mechanical engineering from a recognized university or Institute.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : All the candidates must have done diploma in Electrical engineering from a recognized university or Institute.
Application Fees : All the candidates belonging to will have to pay an application fees of Rs. 800 only and whereas the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH will have to pay an application fees of Rs. 400 only. Candidates can pay their application fees through generating challan of State Bank of Patiala.
Selection Process : There will be an examination consisting 100 multiple choice Questions containing 100 marks. The total duration of time allowed in the exam will be 120 minutes. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the merit list prepared according to the marks of the candidates in the examination. Minimum qualifying marks in the Exam will be 25 % of total marks. There will be negative marking of ¼ marks for each wrong answer.
How to Apply : All the candidates can apply for the Junior engineer posts from the official website www.govt.Thapar.edu from 25-November-2016 to 16-December-2016.
- First of all go to the official website, Click here
- Then click on “new login for recruitment”
- Then Fill your application form carefully.
- Printout the Application form.
- Then send this application form along with 2 passport size photograph, photocopies of necessary certificates and mark sheet and University copy of the challan to the following address.
- Address : Incharge, DIP Cell, Patiala, Thapar University, 147004
Click here for detail advertisement
Syllabus for Exam
Must Read :
For any kind of query, you just leave a comment below and you will reply soon and for more jobs stay tuned with us !!!