Punjab Police Recruitment for 750 Constable posts 2016, Apply here, Educational Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary : Punjab Police has released a notification for the recruitment of the candidates for the posts of Constable (Driver). The total numbers of the vacancies are 750 for the Males only. the eligible and willing candidates can apply for these posts from 15-October-2016 to 04-November-2016. All the further details like Educational Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary and how to apply are as follows :
Punjab Police Recruitment for 750 Constable posts 2016, Apply here, Educational Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary
- Name of Organization : Punjab Police
- Name of post : Constable (Driver)
- Number of vacancies : 750
- Starting date for online registration : 15-October-2016
- Closing date for online registration : 04-November- 2016
Age Limit : The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 28 years as on 1-january-2016. An age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and OBC candidates is provided. An age relaxation of 3 years is provided for ex-servicemen.
Number of vacancies : The number of vacancies for male candidates are given below :
- General: 382 Posts
- SC (M/ B): 76 Posts
- BC: 75 Posts
- Ex Serviceman (General): 53 Posts
- Ex Serviceman (SC (M/ B): 15 Posts
- Ex Serviceman (SC/ Others): 14 Posts
- Ex Serviceman (BC): 15 Posts
- Police Ward: 15 Posts
- Freedom Fighter: 07 Posts
- Sports (Gen): 15 Posts
- Sports (SC): 08 Posts
Educational Qualification : All the candidates must have done 10+2 or its equivalent from recognized institute or university. All the candidates must have passed Matriculation with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subject or must have passed an equivalent examination in Punjabi.
Application Fees : All the candidates belonging to General category will have to pay a fees of Rs. 600/- only and the candidates belonging to SC/ST category will have to pay a fees of Rs. 200/- only. Candidates can pay their fees through challan at any branch of HDFC bank or by net banking or by credit card/ debit card.
Selection Process : The candidates will be selected on the basis of Substance Abuse (Drug Addiction) Test (SAT), Physical Screening Test (PST), and Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
Physical Standards : The height of the candidates should not be less than 5′-7″
Salary : The selected candidates will be paid a salary of Rs. 10300 to Rs. 34800 with grade pay of Rs. 3200/- and other allowances are also admissible.
How to Apply : All the eligible candidates can apply through the Punjab police official website.
- Go the official website, click here
- An application form will open on your screen.
- Then fill your application form carefully.
- Then upload your scanned photograph and signatures.
- Then pay your application fees.
- Finally submit your application form.
- Also take printout of the application form for future use.
Click here for detail advertisement
Must Read :
For any kind of query, you just leave a comment below and you will reply soon and for more jobs stay tuned with us !!!