Punjab Police Recruitment for Male and Female Constable posts 2016, Apply here, Educational Qualification, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Salary : Punjab Police Academy has released a notification for the recruitment of the candidates for the post of male and female constables. The total number of the vacancies are 73 only. The eligible and willing candidates may apply from 23-October-2016 to 12-November-2016. All the further details like age limit, Exam pattern, Syllabus, Salary and how to apply are as follows:
Punjab Police Recruitment for Male and Female Constable posts 2016, Apply here, Educational Qualification, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Salary
- Name of Organization : Punjab Police
- Name of post : Constable (Male & Female)
- Number of vacancies : 73 only
- Starting date for online registration : 23-October-2016
- Closing date for online registration : 12-November- 2016
- Closing date for online registration “: 16-November-2016
- Job location : Punjab
Age Limit : The age of the candidates should be between 18 years to 28 years as on 1-January-2016. An age relaxation of 5 years is provided to SC/ST candidates and a relaxation in age as 3 years.
Educational Qualification : All the candidates must have done at least 10+2 from recognized university/school or Institute with at least 60% marks for General category and 50 % marks for SC/ST and BC candidates. All the candidates must have done 10th with Punjabi as one of the compulsory ar elective subject.or candidates must have done an equivalent qualification in Punjabi language.
Selection Process : The candidates will be selected based upon the Substance abuse test, Physical screening test (PST) and Physical Measurement Measurement Test (PMT).
- Substance Abuse (Drug Addiction) Test : The test will be done by health deptt of Punjab Government. Candidates, who will clear this test will go for further process.
- Screening Test : In this Physical Screening test and Physical Measurement test will be done.
Physical Measurement :
- Male : 5 feet 7 inches (5′-7″)
- Female : 5 feet 3 inches (5′-3″)
Physical Screening Test :
- For male candidates
- 1600 meter race to be completed in 6:30 minutes (1 chance)
- Long Jump 3.80 meter (3 chance)
- High Jump 1.10 meter (3 chance)
2. For Male Candidates (Ex-Servicemen)
- 1400 meter walk and run to be completed in 9:00 minutes (1 chance)
- 10 full squats
3. For candidates more than 35 years
- 1400 meter walk and run to be completed in 12:00 minutes (1 chance)
- 10 full squats
4. For Female candidates
- 800 meter race to be completed in 4:00 minutes (1 chance)
- Long Jump 3 meter (3 chance)
- High Jump 0.95 meter (3 chance)
Application Fees : All the candidates belonging to General category will have to pay an application fees of Rs. 400 only and for the SC/ST candidates application fees will be Rs 100/- only. Candidates can pay their fees through offline challan of HDFC Bank, net banking, credit/debit card payment or also from Police SAANJH Kendras.
How to Apply : All the eligible candidates can apply from 23-October-2016 to 12-November-2016 from Punjab police official website :
- Go the official website, click here
- Then select your desired post you want to apply for.
- Then fill your application form carefully.
- Then upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Then pay your application fees.
- Then finally submit your application form.
- Also take printout of the application form for future use.
Click here for detail advertisement
For any kind of query, just leave a comment below and you will get your reply soon and for more job updates stay tuned with us !!!