Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017, Apply here, Educational Qualification, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Pay Scale : Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Agriculture Development Officer (ADO) (Group-A) vacancies. Total number of the vacancies are 141 only. The eligible and willing candidates may apply from 28-December-2016 to 17-January-2017. All the further details like age limit, Exam pattern, Syllabus, Salary and how to apply are as follows:
Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017, Apply here, Educational Qualification, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Pay Scale
- Name of Organization : Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
- Name of post : Agriculture Development Officer (ADO) (Group-A)
- Number of vacancies : 141 only
- Starting date for online registration : 28-December-2016
- Closing date for online registration : 17-January-2017
- Last date for de3positing fees : 24-January-2017
- Job Location : Punjab
Age Limit : The age of the applicants must be between 18 to 37 years as on 1-January-2016. The age limit for the SC/ST candidates is 42 years, age limit for the State Government employee candidates is 45 years and age limit for the PWD (Person With Disability) candidates is 42 years.
Educational Qualification : All the candidates must have done B.Sc in Agriculture. Minimum marks of the candidates must be 60 %. All the candidates must also have passed Punjabi as one of the compulsory subject in their Matriculation exam
Pay Scale : Pay scale of all the candidates will be Rs 15600 to Rs. 39100 with Grade pay of Rs. 5400 only. Travelling allowance will be paid to the candidates at Probation period. No increment in salary will be done during probation period of 3 years.
Application fees : All the candidates of General category will have to pay an application fees of Rs. 3000 only, the candidates belonging to SC/ST category will have to pay an application fees of Rs. 1125 only and the candidates who are physically handicapped will have to pay an application fees of Rs. 11750 only. Candidates can pay their fees through challan at State Bank of Patiala only.
Selection Process : There will be an examination for the vacancies. All the candidates qualifying in the exam will be called for a personal Interview. Then the qualifying candidates will be finally selected.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the official website, Click Here
- Then fill all the details very carefully.
- After that upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Then pay your application fees.
- Now finally submit your application form.
- Also print out the application form for future use.
- Then send this application form along with the necessary documents to the Address given below.
Address : Office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Gardens, Patiala -147 001
Click here for detail advertisement
Guidelines for Candidates
Must Read :
For any kind of query, you just leave a comment below and you will reply soon and for more jobs stay tuned with us !!!