Repco Bank Recruitment for Probationary officers and Assistant clerk 2016, Apply here, eligibility criteria, salary : The Repco bank (Repatriates Cooperative and Finance and Development Bank) has released a notification for the recruitment of the candidates for the post of Probationary Officers and Junior Assistant/clerks. Repco Bank is a cooperative bank established by Government of India in 1969. It is controlled by ministry of home affairs and operated only in south Indian states. The willing candidates can apply for the recruitment on or before 31-August-2016. The further details about recruitment of the exam like exam pattern, Educational qualification, Salary. How to apply are as below :-
Repco Bank Recruitment for Probationary officers and Assistant clerk 2016, Apply here, eligibility criteria, salary
- Name of organization :- Repco Bank.
- Name of post :- Probationary Officers and Junior Assistant/clerks.
- Number of Vacancies : 75
- Starting date of online registration :- 11-August-2016
- Closing date of online registration 31-August-2016.
- Job Location : All India
Age limit :- The maximum age of the candidates should be from 18 years to 30 years. An age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST category candidates and 3 years for OBC category candidates is provided.
Educational qualification :-
- Qualification details for Probationary Officers: Candidates must have done Graduation or post graduation with 1st class or minimum of 60% marks in any discipline from a university or institute recognized by UGC.
- Qualification details for Junior Assistant/clerk : Candidates must have done Graduation in any discipline from a university or institute recognized by UGC.
Salary : The salary for the post of probationary officers will be Rs. 23700 – 42020/- and for the posts of Junior Assistant Clerk, salary will be Rs. 11765 – 31540/-.
Application fee : The candidates from the General category will have to pay Rs 800/- for Probationary officers post and Rs. 650/- for Junior Assistant/clerk post and the candidates of SC/ST/PWD will have to pay a fee of Rs. 450/- for Probationary officers post and Rs. 350/- for Junior Assistant/clerk post
Selection process :- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their online computer based test. Then a merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the qualified candidates in the test. Then the qualified candidates will be selected for final Interview. Then the candidates who will qualify the interview will be selected for the respective recruitment.
How to apply :-
- Log on to the official website, click here
- Select the post you want to apply.
- Then apply online and fill all the details very carefully.
- Then upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Then pay your application fees.
- Then finally submit your application fees.
- Also print out the form for future use.
Click here for detail advertisement
Must Read :
IDBI Bank recruitment for Assistant Manager posts 2017, Apply here, Educational Qualification, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Salary
For any kind of query, just leave a comment below and you will get your reply soon and for more updates on jobs stay tuned with us !!!