State Bank of India Recruitment 2016, Apply here, Educational Qualification, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Salary : State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification for the recruitment of the candidates for the posts of Senior vice president and Zonal Head. State bank of India is a Government owned Corporation. It is one of the golden chance to get recruited in State Bank of India.The eligible and willing candidates may apply from 25-October-2016 to 10-November-2016. All the further details like age limit, Exam pattern, Syllabus, Salary and how to apply are as follows:
State Bank of India Recruitment 2016, Apply here, Educational Qualification, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Salary
- Name of Organization : State Bank of India (SBI)
- Name of post : Senior Vice President & Zonal Head
- Starting date for online registration : 25-October-2016
- Closing date for online registration : 10-November- 2016
Age Limit : The age of the candidates should not be more than 40 years as on 1-October-2016. and an age relaxation of 3 years is provided for backward class candidates.
Educational Qualification : All the candidates must have done MBA with finance as one of the compulsory subject or marketing as one of the compulsory subject.
OR Candidates must have done BE/B.Tech/C.A. from a recognized university or Institute.
Selection procedure : All the candidates will be shortlisted as per their Qualification and experience. Then the Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal Interview.
Contract Period : All the candidates will be selected for a contract period of 3 years, which can be extended up to two years as per the conditions.
Job Profile : Job Profile of the Senior Vice President & Head (Marketing) is marketing of Bank’s various Financial products, Treasury products, Forex & International Banking products, Cash Management products, Government Related Business, Project/Infra Finance, Retail Loans, Cross selling, Merchant Banking etc., to corporates or any group companies.
Application Fees : All the candidates will have to pay an application fees of Rs. 600/- only. Candidates can pay their fees through Debit card, Credit card, Net banking etc.
How to Apply : All the eligible candidates can apply through the SBI website.
- Go the official website, click here
- Then click at “Click here for registration”
- Then fill your application form carefully.
- Also take printout of the application form for future use.
- Then send Application form, Photographs, ID prrofs, Qualification Mark sheets to the following address.
- Address : The General Manager, State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
Click here for detail advertisement
Must Read :
For any kind of query, just leave a comment below and you will get your reply soon and for more job updates stay tuned with us !!!